Have a home that isn’t able to accommodate ductwork? Maybe it is on the older side or even just a little too small to fit ducts anywhere in the walls. Or maybe you do have ductwork but it is falling apart and you are simply over getting it repaired and kept up. So how do you get comfort for your entire home in these situations?
You install ductless heating systems to solve the issues we’ve described above. These home comfort systems are great for a variety of reasons that we’d love to tell you about.
5 Things To Love About Ductless Systems
Ductless systems are pretty unique. They are a type of heat pump that takes their efficiency and convenience a few steps further. There is a lot to love about these units! Here are five great things we think you should know about ductless mini split systems.
- They offer great energy efficiency. Ductless systems offer great energy efficiency. Because they transfer heat instead of creating it as a furnace might, they are able to use a lot less energy than other heating units might.
- They don’t require ductwork. You may have guessed this one already but ductless systems don’t need ductwork to operate! They are connected to an outdoor unit with a condensate line and a refrigerant line which allow them to provide temperature-controlled air from air handles placed throughout the house.
- They provide both heating and cooling. As we mentioned above, ductless systems are a type of heat pump. This means they offer the unique benefit of being able to both heat and cool your home. That means you only need one system for comfort all year long!
- They offer customizable comfort. The air handlers that deliver comfortable air throughout your home can be run all at once or individually. This means, if you are the only one at home and you plan to stay in one part of the house, you can just run one air handler to keep things comfortable at a lower cost.
- Services are easy and affordable. Ductless units are a lot less expensive to install and keep up. This helps them offer affordability from the get-go. It doesn’t mean that you should attempt an installation yourself though. Reach out to a professional for your comfort system services no matter what type of system you have.
Like we said before, there is a lot to love about ductless heating systems. They are a great option for homes in our area especially since they can heat and cool homes without the same power draw that a furnace might have.
You don’t have to be without great home comfort on some of the colder days in Pensacola. Instead, you can reach out to the team at Commander Air Inc. to get your system installed. We will make sure the job is done right so you can have a comfortable home when it counts.
Contact Commander Air Inc. to schedule an appointment. Your hometown heating and cooling specialist for three generations