No one enjoys taking a cold shower involuntarily. However, if you don’t have a good water heater, this may be your reality. It doesn’t have to be–with our help you can get a great water heater for your home that will reliably provide warm water when you need it. Sounds pretty great, right?
We are looking forward to hearing from you and scheduling your water heater installation. The only thing that you may need to brush up on a bit is what kind of water heater you want in your home. Not sure what your options are? We’ll give you the information you need on the systems available to you so you can select the best one for your needs.
Your Options For Water Heaters
Didn’t know you had more than one choice for a water heater for your home? We are glad to say that you do! You should be able to choose a system that meets your needs best after all! Here are your options:
- Tank water heater: This is the traditional type of water heater. This system stores multiple gallons of water and keeps it heated at a certain temperature, ready to use!
- Tankless water heaters: These water heaters draw in water to heat up when it is required, allowing it to use far fewer gallons in the long run.
- Heat pump water heaters: Heat pump water heaters are a tank-style water heater that uses heat transfer from the air around it to warm up the water it holds, rather than electrical resistance or combustion.
Factors To Consider When Selecting a Water Heater
So, how do you choose the water heater that is best for you? You aren’t going to have the same needs as your neighbor if you live in a home with three kids while they live alone. Make sure you take your individual home’s needs and your own desires into account when selecting a water heater system. These factors should include:
- How much hot water you need on an average day.
- How much space you have for the heater.
- If you want to reduce your water use.
- How much you want to save on electricity.
- If you have a gas line already or not.
Our Team is Here to Help
Choosing a new water heater is no small task. After all, these systems are made to last upwards of 20 years. When you select a water heater you want to make sure it will keep you happy for a good long while.
If you are having trouble choosing your water heater, it is worth it to reach out to the team at Commander Air for help. We don’t just provide professional installation. We can help assess your needs to figure out which system will suit your home best.
Water heaters use a lot of energy in your home. Make sure you give your system the best start possible by scheduling the installation with one of our professional technicians. We are here to help!
Contact Commander Air to schedule an appointment. Your hometown heating and cooling specialist for three generations