In accordance with CDC guidelines and public health safety recommendations and precautions, Commander Air will be doing our part in an effort to eliminate spreading COVID-19.
- Along these lines, we have implemented strict sanitary procedures for our office, vehicles, and employees.
- Every vehicle has been stocked with hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes.
- Our technicians will be thoroughly washing their hands and sanitizing all equipment between customers.
- Rubber gloves and masks will be worn, if requested.
- We have also implemented a symptom assessment for our customers that call in to ensure they are symptom-free and to confirm that our employees are symptom-free, as well.
We do not wish to deny services to any of our customers at this time, but will be proceeding with care to prevent the spread of this serious virus. We appreciate your trust, business, and cooperation during this crisis in our country.